576 xp arrival

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funky sawman

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Gee, It sure sucks that I spent all of my saw money on a new 066 stihl. The 576 husky that I ordered last augest finally arrived in the shop today (10 min ago) It looks to have the nice older style vented clutch drum that was used of 1996 model 371's NICE job husqvarna. Now I have to save my pennies and Keep it a secret (my wife wont let me have any more saws:cry:

Just a thought

(my wife wont let me have any more saws:cry:

Buy it for your wife and she can't complain.

PS. I haven't tried this so let me know how it goes.

You could try telling her:
"I just had to have a new saw you know. Honey, you wouldn't want the guys to say to me, "Hey, is that the same saw that you carrying last time?...""

I think with my wife and saws it's kind of like crows. 1, 2 ,3, 4 ,5, 6, lots....

She mostly doesn't care because they earn their keep, and give her more excuse to spend money herself on traveling, which is her vice/passion.

Although I never have mentioned to her that I bought a third 120cc saw....

I think with my wife and saws it's kind of like crows. 1, 2 ,3, 4 ,5, 6, lots....

She mostly doesn't care because they earn their keep, and give her more excuse to spend money herself on traveling, which is her vice/passion.

So, What might that "third 120 cc saw" be?????

So, What might that "third 120 cc saw" be?????

I mean she knows I bought a 3120 and sold it, then bought an 880 and kept it, and then bought another 3120 and kept it.

I just never told her last fall I bought another 3120 which makes three 120cc saws. They live in a shed behind my shop, so basically she never sees any of my saws anyway. They always go directly from the shed or shop to trailer and back.

They are only a fraction of my tool budget anyway.

In terms of having three big saws (along with assortment of long bars) I really only need two. Three is not really justified, it just happenned.

Last edited:
Just got back from fondling the new 576. I like it and it looks good. Nice Swedish quality. It was suited up with a 24" bar, weight felt fine. Definitely not a deal breaker. The only thing I dislike is the side adjust in the bar cover. The dealer has sold 2 already and the one guy just loves his, better than his 372!! I bet that hasn't been said yet. My dealer was surprised to hear that too.

Well just sitting here at my shop waiting for 2 to come around so I can close. Will be giving the 576 a try out today. I should get some vids up tonight.

I was at my Husky dealer this morning and put an order in for a new 346XP and a 395XP, he will get me prices from his distributer first before the deal is done. But in a few weeks I will have my 2 new Huskys. My wife does my books and my tree service doesn't start up for another month, so I figure sometime in April I will turn in the saw's invoices. "Look dear what I forgot to give you." To ease the pain I may immediately have to sell the 026,066 and 044.:)

Last edited:
Back