576xp autotune problems ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I "have" new a HUSQVARNA 576XP Autotune, I made 4 cuts in a downed oak tree and it died, restarted and would not stay running. G/F took it to the shop it came from and was told there was nothing wrong with it. I came back from Atlanta and made two cuts, died at the end of the first cut as I pulled it from the tree and quit 7/8 through the second. I took it back to the shop and was told I'd burned it up cutting with a dull chain. Scored piston/cylinder. Using OEM full synthetic oil, 93 octane gas, one gallon mix in a new gas can and nice chip coming off the saw. My old 576 never gave a minutes problem and ran with tons of power. This one never cut worth a damn from the start. $1000 boat anchor is what it's starting to look like. I guess I'll see what Husqvarna says...

The point of your post is..........................??

The point of your post is..........................??
I figured you'd be along eventually!

Everyone jumps to blame AT right away. This is an old thread - what has the record shown about all the failed 576 AT saws? By now wouldn't it be pretty well documented if that were the case?

I loved my 576 auto it cut like a raped ape and I didn't have any problems I just wanted a 390 so I traded

Latest posts

Back