661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell ya what ...... ever have any motor backfire through the intake or carb ?
Hows about it just about backfired, more like belched ?
You would have seen a fog (of fuel and air, atomized so it can be compressed and IGNITED by a spark plug).

(Now think about your vapor/gaseous fallicy where you believe all liquid is evaporated into its gaseous state prior to combustion .......... how come stuff is wet then if the plug don't fire ?
If it went to a gaseous state before ignition, the plug would be dry ........... try it as an experiment on your bench. Gases do burn, but not at the same intensity or rate as atomized fuel)

Its been fun, but lets see you grow up some, learn something, and stop throwing insults. Peace

Other than the glow plugs to get it going, a diesel ignites based on compression, there is no outside spark. Compression caused heat, that is why the compression ration of a gasoline motor is limited by the octane rating of the fuel (along with other variables).
As far as I know there's very few running diesel chainsaws left in existence. So why we keep bringing up diesel fuel is beyond me.

Tell ya what ...... ever have any motor backfire through the intake or carb ?
Hows about it just about backfired, more like belched ?
You would have seen a fog (of fuel and air, atomized so it can be compressed and IGNITED by a spark plug).

(Now think about your vapor/gaseous fallicy where you believe all liquid is evaporated into its gaseous state prior to combustion .......... how come stuff is wet then if the plug don't fire ?
If it went to a gaseous state before ignition, the plug would be dry ........... try it as an experiment on your bench. Gases do burn, but not at the same intensity or rate as atomized fuel)

Its been fun, but lets see you grow up some, learn something, and stop throwing insults. Peace
[/QUOTE]
Keep wallowing in ignorance.

Just an educated guess, but I believe there is a combination of atomized fuel and vapors in the combustion chamber at time of combustion, not one or the other. By definition, atomized fuels is considered a liquid.

Relative to the oil, some fuel does evaporate (like I previousely stated http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...1-vs-40-1-vs-50-1.276534/page-91#post-5320692), but 2 cycle motors, like all spark ignited motors rely on burning atomized fuel at the delivery of spark, not a spontaneous combustion like a diesel. I thought you knew about how a 2 cycle works ?
It a 2 cycle kept a burn going when the transfers opened up it would blow the crank seals out. Yes it fire when the spark makes it fire. If they did run on burning vapors the a kill swith would be a choke and not a ground wire

It a 2 cycle kept a burn going when the transfers opened up it would blow the crank seals out. Yes it fire when the spark makes it fire. If they did run on burning vapors the a kill swith would be a choke and not a ground wire
By the time the transfers open the pressure in the crankcase is higher than the pressure in the combustion chamber. But all this is a diversion by Moparcull. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and is wrong on all accords.

Just an educated guess, but I believe there is a combination of atomized fuel and vapors in the combustion chamber at time of combustion, not one or the other. By definition, atomized fuels is considered a liquid.
In a properly.tuned and running engine there is always a small amount of fuel a liquid/atomised form, but the majority is indeed in a gas state.

In a properly.tuned and running engine there is always a small amount of fuel a liquid/atomised form, but the majority is indeed in a gas state.
This is too funny !!! ........... next time your 2 cycle floods and wont start, its flooded from too much gasses :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey, when its too cold outside, do those gasses of yours condense back into liquid ?

I can only imagine -
"DONT BRING YOUR SAW OUT IN THE COLD, OR IT WILL LIQUID LOCK" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK, now I am a cull ???
You win....... you called me a cull, now you twisted my arm too much.

That Yamalube 2r is workin good in that hammer ole fence builder??!! Lol!!

I dropped and bucked about 25 locust trees in Maryland Friday and Saturday. The Yamalube really is impressive oil. It is a much thinner viscosity oil, and mixes very well. It had no scent that I could smell, and the saws seemed to burn really clean on it. Oh......I like the color too. :laugh:

I dropped and bucked about 25 locust trees in Maryland Friday and Saturday. The Yamalube really is impressive oil. It is a much thinner viscosity oil, and mixes very well. It had no scent that I could smell, and the saws seemed to burn really clean on it. Oh......I like the color too. :laugh:
I bet John appreciates the smell? Lol!

Latest posts

Back