661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except this is living in the past.. same thing was tried 25 years ago. Didn't work out to well then..
What a load of rubbish, you got caught out again, things have moved along quite a bit since the nineties & those that have moved with the times have saved loads of money, time & their lungs. And it just keeps getting better with newer technology.

i'm sitting here with the owner of the company i've been working for. he burns over 1000 gallons a year between him and his crew. he read a little of this thread. he told me to tell you guys lifes to short to worry about what oil you run. run air cooled oil and your golden. i then told him that most here probably burn 6 tanks a year and he told me to tell those guys that your ****ed for even worrying. buy the cheapest **** available as that saw will last you a life time. the way he put iot was that if he runs 12 tanks a day with the cheapest **** oil getting 2 years out of a saw and the few here run the cheapest **** oil at 6 tanks a year a saw should last you 80 years LOL

I haven't got caught at anything, dumb azz..
And things have moved along since the 90's, hence my comment on talking to other OEM'S...
And what wanker wouldn't say that against the evidence presented.
Ryobi also now have an ashless synthetic oil for their air cooled 2 stroke equipment, looks like your opinions on the subject mean jack, I can't wait for the dribble that will flow forth still trying to defend your old retarded opinions.

And what wanker wouldn't say that against the evidence presented.
Ryobi also now have an ashless synthetic oil for their air cooled 2 stroke equipment, looks like your opinions on the subject mean jack, I can't wait for the dribble that will flow forth still trying to defend your old retarded opinions.
Ashless isn't anything new..it was tried in aircooled applications 20 or more years ago and was a failure..
Btw worked on any mcmillans lately, you liar?

Ashless isn't anything new..it was tried in aircooled applications 20 or more years ago and was a failure..
Btw worked on any mcmillans lately, you liar?
bwalker said:
Despite what they say, it's not suitable for a chainsaw. No OPE OEM reccomends or sells an ashless oil, as they are not optimal for air cooled engine.
Really how far do you have to go to remove all doubt about the lunacy of your debate?
It looks like the R&D departments of some leading global companies haven't been on a permanent holiday, like you have since the time when you should have lost your squeaky voice & your agate/s dropped. While your at it check up on the McMillan site as well, their stocks don't automatically come with pillar blocks, they can be ordered with or without & they don't recommend them as breach bedding is their preferred method, it's funny you call people liars when your living the lie.

i use ashless oil in my 2 strokes other than a little more carbon deposits on the exhaust port its good stuff and it is CHEAP.

my two stroke mower requires a oil of ashless quality or TCW3R
so i use the same mix in everything i have never noticed any performance problems or wear other than a little smoke when it is cold

Back