661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now come on!! Lol!! If u run a saw lean u will see some scratches ?? Dont make me go to the shop and take pics of some of my mistake cylinders!!:surprised3::laugh:
If it starts to seize, yes.. but running a saw pig rich because your paranoid about a seizure is ridiculous.
Mtronic and Autotune are your friend..

Might actually lead to more ring wear given that excess fuel washes the cylinder as well...not to mention less power, more emmissions and worse fuel consumption. There is simply no good reason to run a saw rich like this.
This is exactly why Autotune and Mtronic are a good thing IMO.
I've never heard of a 661 mtronic go over 13600 on a tach WOT. That's were I'm tuned.

If it starts to seize, yes.. but running a saw pig rich because your paranoid about a seizure is ridiculous.
Mtronic and Autotune are your friend..

I cant stand runnin pig rich saws , it takes more effort from me to keep them loaded and cuttin good..i dont see the advantage ?

I'm just repeating the WOT rpms from AS members I've asked that have them. Also, what I've read on AS. I'd like to hear from additional 661 owners of their experience.
And that pertains to your 660 how? My ms260 isn't lean at 14,600, but that doesn't stop knuckle heads from running them at 13000 rpm..

Back