661 vs 390/395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a pic of my ported 395XP and my old 181SE. That 181se is a awesome saw and would love to get it ported as well.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1446040254094.jpg
    FB_IMG_1446040254094.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 23
where did i say i have the insight? lol all i said is i ran one and it was a nice saw. i believe i also said the one i ran was all orange and had a true full wrap rather then the 3/4 wrap like on the 562. it's just a large 562. everything about the appearance looks the same but scaled up and no silver. i bet the production saws will have silver though. all i know is what i gathered running it and what else i have heard on this site. i'm no dealer so i have no idea about dates and every dealer you walk into and ask has a different answer. a member messaged me last week and said there is a thread on another forum about it but i haven't looked yet.

Husky has a countdown going for the release of a new saw. A video also popped up with the 572 in it. That's what a couple dealers and guys that got to test it said it was. I think July 7th or something is what the thing said.

anybody who tests a 90cc saw with a 24" bar is automatically not gonna be taken seriously by me and many others anyways.

I may only personally know a handful of loggers but every single one runs a 24 or a 28 and a 90cc saw.

I live in the land of hardwoods, that setup seems to work best in our timber.

Latest posts

Back