• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 8 hp Briggs intake - updraft

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

half_full

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
The old Briggs on my log splitter still runs great. I'd like to keep it going but the intake tube between the updraft carb and intake port broke. I cleaned it well and used JB on it. It lasted for a few years. It's now broken again.
Part is NLA and I can't find one anywhere. I'd like to get splitting now so I'm not doing it in the summer heat.
Briggs part numbers 212488 or 210705 appear to be nearly identical. Part measures .962" inside tube diameter. 1.660" bolt holes center. I'll get a pic of the actual part if needed.
I know we all like pics. This is just a little guy but nothing stops it.
BTW, is anyone recognizes this and can help me with a make/model I'd appreciate it. The only markings on it is the made in USA sticker.

Attachments

• 052.JPG
    052.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 30
I have a parts motor . Can you post a pic so I can make sure I have the right part .

I'm pretty sure I have one ,won't be able to check till Friday after work. Pay for shipping and it's yours .

I got the part for your motor . I will get boxed up and ship out 1st of week . I tried to snap a pic but i've struggled to get pics to upload lately. I don't no if it's me or are others having problems also .

Wayne

PM me your address . The motor side gasket tore at the corner ,hopefully yours are good . If not I have some gasket material. Or I can try to salvage the piece that tore off .

Mike I have your part ready to ship out tomorrow. I'll let you know one shipping .

Wayne

Thanks a ton! let me know what shipping cost. Or, let me know if there's something I can send your way. Getting a piece of unobtainium is hard to do. And I appreciate you sharing it.

It an it way . Hopefully you'll have by weekend . It was 3.00 to ship I'm not going to worry about it . Happy Easter .

Wayne

Latest posts

Back