A day out with the young bloke

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
gday all went out with my youngest son on saterday to cut some fire wood problem is now i'm not allowed to sell my MS260 but i have to get it ported LOL knew i shouldn't have let him run me 261 , we did get a lot more wood cut than i was planing to do so he is a good worker to boot :clap:

[video=youtube;Ii-A1ZMa6BM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii-A1ZMa6BM&context=C4611282ADvjVQa1PpcFNoPlybCSLFd_9nNodm7u7O5kFPcCeqzhA=[/video]

[video=youtube;IMCMfdxEMXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMCMfdxEMXw&context=C43421a6ADvjVQa1PpcFNoPlybCSLFd2FSlNHenyU4DIVHHkNZMWk=[/video]

Quality Time

I just love that you're spending time with your son in the woods, and him learning something other than video games.

Hoisting a Molson's Export and saying cheers to that! :cheers: Rep sent!

great post/videos
It is nice to see a young man learning from his Dad.
He will grow up and do the same

Good job!!

good on ya. hoisting a glass of water to ya, yer dawg, and yer son. no sons meself but just waiting on the grandsons to get a couple years older. good times. i'd call that the high life.

thanks for for all the kind reply's your right it's good to get the kids out of the house and away from the video games he loves it out the bush my other son has discovered cars and girls so he doesn't get out much any more but thats life we all been there hay LOL

and yes andrew i noticed the blip as well haha and as soon as i can sell me 460 i will be organising a 441
and he's happy with the 260 he just wants it ported lol :cheers:

My little fella is too young to be handling the saw, but that doesn't stop him getting out amongst it and lending a hand. He's even got the pint-sized Peltor earmuffs and safety glasses!

IMG_0357.jpg

Family affair for us - 3 generations taking a break from blocking up red box.

IMG_0360.jpg

Reminds me of the younger days in the woods. So young and thought better at the time. Little did I know theres years worth or knowledge. If not under a wisdom eye, I'll probably have broken bones or worst at this point.

Last edited:
The cats in the cradle and the silver spoon.......

Congratulations on seizing the day and spending some time with your son. You've got a fine son, nice work there pops.

Old Blue
Taxed and regulated, way beyond my limits, in .....
Kali-bone-ya

Reminds me of the younger days in the woods. So young and thought better at the time. Little did I know theres years worth or knowledge. If not under a wisdom eye, I'll probably have broken bones or worst at this point.

Latest posts

Back