A/S hats ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike mandry

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I hope I am posting in the right place ??

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in coming up with an A/S hat ??

I just thought it would be a neat idea.

My father owns a hat company & I could get them made at cost.

Of course, I would sell them at cost also, to whomever wanted them.

not trying to advertise here, or make a buck-just thought it would be a cool thing to do for the A/S members.

We would have to make a minimum run of 1 gross (144) if it had a "Custom" logo. We could do less if it had, say, an iron on patch

The styles & variations that could be done are almost endless.

I hope i am not breaking any rules here, just wanted to see if anyone would be interested.

I know a lot of you guys are hard-core, faithful, A/S nuts, so why not show it on a hat ??

Please advise, whether you would be in favor, or not - with any & all suggestions.

Mike

Sounds like a good idea Mike. They would be handy identifiers for when we try to find each other sight unseen at the different shows. Got any ideas what the logo should look like?

Russ

logo...

I got it! I am thinking of something realted to Stihl and Stihl chainsaws. Pretty crafty idea hunh.
Yep now I will just sit back and wait.....Gotta give you Husky fellas a little jab here and there!

BOOM:blob2:

Whatever the logo turns out to be, I was thinking of that on one side of the hat could be the Canadian flag and the American flag on the other???

Would be in favor as long as the hats are not the high type like the ISA caps. They stand too tall on the head and add about 2 inches to your height. Dorky and hillbilly looking.

Probably more along the lines of the arborwear caps.

I think the hat would be a good idea. Link us some sites or pictures of the hat you are thinking of using: colors and such. Good idea and count me in.

rwilk

Im all for it as well as long as it is not dorky. Some thing discreet yet unique and noticeable to other members. Something embroidered, a hat of substance, something nice. We need someone with some artistic ability to step forward and help design something really cool.................Wade

Alright here is the first dumb idea.

Why not just have the logo at the top of the page embroidered on the front of the cap. If someone comes up with a good slogan you could have that added to the back above the adjuster.

This would fit in the low key category.

I think Gypo could come up with a good slogan.:D

Don

who evers pictured in that photo ,has my sympathy,looks like it would have to hurt.. but dont tellim i said so.
:D dont need that kinda trouble. alls fair in love an war ,especially in a war with that fella.
i like the flag idea ,as long as both flags can be treated with proper respect.

Uhhhh... Sorry Russ. Would have replied earlier, but I spent all last night recovering from your jab. I will say though, you were the only one to reply!!!:D
Thanks for always bein there Russ-

Drew

I've got an idea. I remember, Dennis I believe, saying he fixed up a saw that looked like it had cut thru his head for halloween one time. Now, that's what I'm talking about... not dorky at all. :alien:

Latest posts

Back