A typical day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff, Mike. I like how you left the hinge attached on that second spar to help slow it down and prevent bounce and roll. What was that, hickory?

Mike,
Nice work, very controlled, even shut off your saw and get it out of there before sending the chunks down. So don't take this as criticism as I am just voicing my concern for you, but it looks like you have a habbit of keeping your off hand on the chunk while cutting, this is just inviting the inevitable which could be avoided. Sorry to say I had a buddy learn that the hard way. Great vid and Best to you.

Yep, the second one was hickory. I might have tied the butt off it weren't.

Scrat, appreciate your concern, I agree that it's a bad habit to get into. I don't do it all the time. Sometimes I like to feel how the cut is going though. It's definitely situational for me.

Yep, the second one was hickory. I might have tied the butt off it weren't.

Scrat, appreciate your concern, I agree that it's a bad habit to get into. I don't do it all the time. Sometimes I like to feel how the cut is going though. It's definitely situational for me.

I do it too, Mike. I shouldn't, but I do.

I'm just seeing how the embed feature will work.

[video=youtube;uO5wZYR-i_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5wZYR-i_I[/video]

Tom, there is an icon in the reply box. Click on it and it will pop up an address box.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back