AA is finally famous

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah, who is Angie?
Jeff

Angie's List! Don't you know!? It a website that people who don't know anything and can't do anything go to find contractors to work for them. I can't believe this ***** got so many contractors to give her money just so she could say that they are OK. Its like the BBB - " Just give me 400 bucks and I will say that you are cool, if you give me 500 I will say you are really extra cool and splendiferous".

Angie's List! Don't you know!? It a website that people who don't know anything and can't do anything go to find contractors to work for them. I can't believe this ***** got so many contractors to give her money just so she could say that they are OK. Its like the BBB - " Just give me 400 bucks and I will say that you are cool, if you give me 500 I will say you are really extra cool and splendiferous".

:cool:
I know,,,
Jeff

He reminds me of the guys on that swamp donkey show! Funny stuff right there.

Arborsite! Don't you know!? It a website that people who don't know anything and can't do anything go to make comments about contractor's work for them. I can't believe this ***** got so many contractors to give her money just so she could say that they are OK. Its like the BBB - " Just give me 400 bucks and I will say that you are cool, if you give me 500 I will say you are really extra cool and splendiferous".

There, I fixed that for you Dr. Pee. Angie's List doesn't work that way at all, sure, they are a for profit corporate operation and charge a fee to be listed on the top of the first page just like Yodel, Yelp, Thumbtack, and many others - but it is the MEMBERS of the A-list who write the reviews. It's hard to game this system, unlike the others. You can't have all your crew, and everyone you know write good reviews for you. It's only customers of the A-list whom you have worked for and are members of Angie's List that can submit reviews of your work and work practices.

Needless to say if you are a contractor who does shoddy work, or who leaves a bad impression with customers you will not last long on Angie's List. I've been listed on the A-list for the past six years and have received well over 200 reviews written by the members there. They are mostly rave reviews and often A-list customers don't even get other bids based on these reviews and the fact that I have been awarded the A-list "Super Service Award" all six years that I have been listed there. Less than 5% of contractors get this Award so it puts me in a rather exclusive "club".

Aerialist

There, I fixed that for you Dr. Pee. Angie's List doesn't work that way at all, sure, they are a for profit corporate operation and charge a fee to be listed on the top of the first page just like Yodel, Yelp, Thumbtack, and many others - but it is the MEMBERS of the A-list who write the reviews. It's hard to game this system, unlike the others. You can't have all your crew, and everyone you know write good reviews for you. It's only customers of the A-list whom you have worked for and are members of Angie's List that can submit reviews of your work and work practices.

Needless to say if you are a contractor who does shoddy work, or who leaves a bad impression with customers you will not last long on Angie's List. I've been listed on the A-list for the past six years and have received well over 200 reviews written by the members there. They are mostly rave reviews and often A-list customers don't even get other bids based on these reviews and the fact that I have been awarded the A-list "Super Service Award" all six years that I have been listed there. Less than 5% of contractors get this Award so it puts me in a rather exclusive "club".

Aerialist
*slow clap*

angies list is about as effective as the better business bureau. we constantly get requests from them to join so they can promote our business based on how great we tell them we are. total ******** and about as trustworthy as a clinton speech.

Aerialist

For all them words you just said you didn't say a damn thing. Y'ought to run fer president seeing how well you are endowed with the politikin. You are proof that Angie's List is a false badge for the ignorant consumer . You just woke up one day and figured you would start a tree business having no knowledge. You went into business not knowing the difference between an oak or a maple. We all saw that, it can't be denied, you posted it! Do you expect everyone to be down with your line?

There's a difference between oak and maple? I thought everything was a pine or a poplar. Weird.

There's a difference between oak and maple? I thought everything was a pine or a poplar. Weird.

There are these people out there that make an entire living out of getting real particular about stuff like that. You can spot them out walking about peoples lawns sometimes. Usually identifiable by the clip boards they carry, polo shirt, and that tell tale, full of **** (your trees are so beautiful) smile. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back