air exchange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwinch53

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a furnace in the basement...my home is very tight...when air goes thru the fire box and up the chimney what is the best method to bring air back into the house or better yet back into the furnace room, i guess you could call it air exchange? thanx...:bringit:

Yep that's what i'm looking for

jdew1920...thanx a lot i can make something real similar to that...but that is just what i was looking for...i saved the site to my favorites...glenn haege is on the radio in my area on sunday's he has a lot of good ideas...Thanx, Dan:cheers:

i have a furnace in the basement...my home is very tight...when air goes thru the fire box and up the chimney what is the best method to bring air back into the house or better yet back into the furnace room, i guess you could call it air exchange? thanx...:bringit:

Do you have your new furnace all hooked up?? Post a few pictures of your set-up for us to see. Thanks

more pics

Here is a few more pics of my firechief 500 incorporated with my geothermal unit i love burning wood so much that I only use my geo in the fall and spring..what do ya think?, Dan i am an addict!!!:chainsaw: :dizzy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back