All in one Stihl bar adapter.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all them and more (well I don't have a 3800, but I do have a 4000). Other than the Super E-Z (which is K095/A095, with different stud spacing and such), those all have the same stud spacing (as do my Poulans, Macs, Homelites, Lombards and other D176 saws). That's the stud spacing I'm dealing with. Is the Echo 590-620 the same? IIRC, the only D176 saw that I have which has different stud spacing is my Echo 500VL.

Just a suggestion:
It's confusing keeping up with all the variations. Even terms like 'large STIHL' to 'Large Husqvarna', or '12mm', '14mm', etc. . . .

Maybe you can make up a chart:
Model 1 allows use of a XXXX bar on saws using YYYY, ZZZZ, and QQQQ tail profiles
Model 2 allows use of . . . .etc.

Where XXXX', 'YYYY, ZZZZ', and 'QQQQ' reference standard Oregon tail profiles. Folks could then look up their saws, or you could create a list of saws and tail profiles for them to reference.
http://content.yudu.com/web/y5b2/0A...ttp://www.oregonproducts.com/pro/pro_home.htm (Pages FOR138 - FOR144).

Philbert

Is there an adapter that will work for the Dolmar 6100 to stihl.
I know this has probably been answered but search did not bring it up.

What bar mount is it? K095?
Yes it's a k095 b/c it's the same as a 5100/5105/510.

Mike could make one... You'll find it's very hard to adapt a 12mm d025 Stihl mount bar inside the cover and have room for chain. Plus the oiling hole will need to be cross drilled down into the Stihl bar and the original one will need to be plugged. If the 6100 were a d009 husky mount it would be easy swap. The K095 to D025 conversion is not recommend as an "easy swap."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it's a k095 b/c it's the same as a 5100/5105/510.

Mike could make one... You'll find it's very hard to adapt a 12mm d025 Stihl mount bar inside the cover and have room for chain. Plus the oiling hole will need to be cross drilled down into the Stihl bar and the original one will need to be plugged. If the 6100 were a d009 husky mount it would be easy swap. The K095 to D025 conversion is not recommend as an "easy swap."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like more of a hassle then it is worth to use an old bar.
Thanks for the info.

you still got the ones for 6401 Makita to 3003 bar ? and is that you selling them on ebay for 20$?

Back