All in one Stihl bar adapter.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I went with the 572, but havent been using it much. The trees are normaly not big enough, and we cut them at 3 meter length so there is not that much bucking. But I like the C85 chain so I will convert a jonsered 2260 from .325 to 3/8.

The only ‘’big’’ stihl saw I have is 261, I run a picco at that saw at the moment. If my idea is possible I would say a 362 or a 400. How is the former compare to the 361?

I have a 362, but if I had to choose, I would get the 400 all day. But I have one that fits that niche, so I would go with the 500.

Ok, I am not in an urgent need for a bigger chainsaw, I have a Jonsered 2260, but havent used it for at least 5 years. Have order a new rim, and a 3/8 16 inch bar. Have a C85 chain. Hope this will work. If not I look at the 400, is a bit heavier than the 362, but not mutch, but weight is always a isue for me.

Took a Large mount Husqvarna bar and dropped it over a stihl 261 with a 3003 bar. It looked to me that it was only a few millimeter to Small. Some work with a good flatfile, I think it would have fitted the 3003 mount.

Looking for adapters? Large stihl 3002 to Homelite 1050A?
Small Husqvarna (like a 55) to stihl 3003?
I've tried some aftermarket but they were all garbage.
@Maintenance supervisor I was thinking of trying picco super on my jonsered 2260 but a norwegian motorsawguru told me that ‘’ 3/8 low pro chain runs very good on a 60 cc saw but the chain doesent hold, they breaks. So I am in the think box. But regardless, how mutch for an adapter from jonsered 2260 to stihl 3003 mount, shipped to Rogaland , Norway?

Back