All in one Stihl bar adapter.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anybody on here that has a 3120 that I could get to measure over the bar studs. I have a potential customer that is asking if one of these adapters will fit on the 3120 and I would really like to tell him yes.

Thank you in advance!

Yes it should according to Oregon the 603 is a d009 mount.

Please remember this is for the 12mm stihl mount.
yep,, it is a large huskie mount but the studs are closer together then a huskie,,, the bar I am using is a stihl mount 36" bar

y8ejyzad.jpg

It should work just like this.

I bought the huskie to stihl adaptor on line,,, I had to have the whole center milled out for it to work,,,, it did look just like that one,,,,, the bar studs are about 1/4" closer together then the huskie bar studs are

The adapters are nice and work on the dolmars and other huskies with different bar spacing.

Hows this 08
umujajav.jpg

Top is husky to 12mm

Middle is solo 694 dolmar 9010 to 12mm

Bottom is the ones I make!
just now got on since the site went down again,,,,, I think the bottom one is the one I need,,, I sent you an email about it,,,,, send back through email the info on it and details for payment just incase site goes down again

OK, but in the picture it looks longer than the Husky specific one - maybe just an optical illution?

Looks to me like the bottom one is shifted over to the left compared to the top one. Look at the right side and left side edges of both. Also, it appears that the camera was closer to the bottom piece than the top piece, and that would give the optical illusion that you're suggesting.

Looks to me like the bottom one is shifted over to the left compared to the top one. Look at the right side and left side edges of both. Also, it appears that the camera was closer to the bottom piece than the top piece, and that would give the optical illusion that you're suggesting.
I believe you are right - all is well then! :D:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back