And we're off!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey nick,that advice you gave me for my lawns has worked a treat,id love to be paid to kill weeds :)

Naw, I always go for the least toxic materials around for my own health and safety. On top of that, I use less material than practically anyone else I know. I'll always spot spray when others would just drench....it's a matter of practice. Maybe it comes from going to a school of natural resources. ;)

ha i just drench and stay upwind,kamba is awesome!!!so much work so easy

When I get crabs, I don't spot treat anything. I drench the whole area with Rid-x. Gasoline works well but burns a little, and is getting more and more expensive.

In 10 year's plus i have only roughly 3 time's been asked to spray a tree for any diease or pest,Bartlett's tree expert's has a devision over here and these guy's are the only people i know who regularly spray........strange but true..humm i think most home owner's here do not apreciate there tree's ,if a tree needed a regular spraying i bet most home owner's over here would seriously consider haveing it felled :cry:

Back