Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
General release and waiver of liability

i hereby acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in the chainsaw cutting races at 2012 saw race held at kunz woodworking
i hereby assume full responsibility for all liability and all risk of injury or loss, including death, which may result from my participating in this program
i hereby hold harmless release, waive, forever discharge the covenant not to bring legal action or claim against Scott kunz or Ron kunz or sue kunz from all claim or demand i may have by reason of any accident illness injury or death damage to or loss or destruction of any property arising or resulting directly or indirectly from my participating in the program and incurring during such participation or any time a subsequent there to
this general release and waiver of liability of all clams is binding on my heirs, executors and administrators and family members and any and all person pursuing a claim on my behalf on behalf of my estate or against me or my estate
i affirm that the information i have provided is true and that i have carefully read this agreement and full understand it contents
Date is 17 to the 18 of March 2012

_

does this help,just change names and dates

WTH SCOTT???? It's 9:30......A.M!!!! You must have pulled an all nighter to put up a post that long!!!

Naw! That was a copy -n- past! The one finger wonder work was does this help,just change names and dates. No caps. That's okay, I hear he's better at building saws!

I am thinking about having big Bacon buffet for the gtg. (That ought to get people interested in attending)

Thats great.I have seen a lot of commercials lately for bacon.The last one was for Burger King or Arby's and they said men would stuff bacon in there pockets and climb mountains.I really have a strong hunger for some bacon right now.

Ooh. That's some tasty looking bacon. probably a good thing I don't have access to any bacon right now. all I can think of is it to pound package of bacon bacon sitting in the bottom drawer of my fridge. I think were gonna have bacon for breakfast tomorrow. and maybe for dinner tonight too.

Bacon is good, and Minnesota is a Norwegian "colony". I have some distant relatives there.... :D

And bacon grease is great summer weight bar lube. Think about it. ;)

Yup, lots of Americans of Scandinavian descent in Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Dakotas. Swedes, Finns, Icelanders, Norwegians. Somehow I don't think America was every considered a "colony" of the Scandinavian countries. :)

My last name is Foss. Born in Wisconsin. Raised in eastern North Dakota. Vacationed my whole life in Minnesota before moving here. I know whereof I speak. We have a special place here for Norwegians. We call it the outhouse. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
My last name is Foss. Born in Wisconsin. Raised in eastern North Dakota. Vacationed my whole life in Minnesota before moving here. I know whereof I speak. We have a special place here for Norwegians. We call it the outhouse. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

i know a foss around here that is from the northeastern parts of ND. must be a common name around there. what area were you raised?

i know a foss around here that is from the northeastern parts of ND. must be a common name around there. what area were you raised?

I was raised in NE North Dakota, as I said. :)

It wasn't a common name at all in those parts when I moved there in 1972. It's more common now.

Latest posts

Back