Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just holler if you want some 4x's to build with. I'd hate to see ya paying for em while I'm cutting em into firewood. Most are 4', a few 5' and some 3'.

I can't guarantee what I'll have available at GTG time, but I'll try to run a truckload up to ya beforehand if I can. It should make fairly consistent racing media if we make up some holders that hold multiple 4xs together. 2x2=about 7" square for little saws, 3x3=10 1/2, etc. No #####in about hitting knots, there's almost certainly one in every cut if you stack a few of these together.

During archery season? Who the hell picked that date?

I might make it. :p

Had to do it before rifle season and wanted to do it after all the county fairs around. I figured some might not be able to get away from the woods to play with saws but it is what it is, can't make everyone happy. :dunno:

We got demoted to hunters choice this year, So I may be tagged out in my zone by then.

Just razzing ya about the date. There's too much out there to worry about everything it could conflict with. Hopefully it'll cool off so we can wear plaid and suspenders to keep up the stereotypes. :) You betcha!

Sarah got up early today to make me Bacon for my birthday. Anyone have any good cooking Bacon in the nude stories?

You mean something along the lines of the pleasure of the wonderful smell of bacon followed by the pain of a little grease splatter....:dizzy::laugh:

Kind of makes you a touch confused about how to react.....

Back