Any side by side testing for "throw away" saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for a Devoted Echo Dealer..ALL ECHO POWER PRODUCTS ARE RATED AT 300 HOURS EMMISSION COMPLIANCE. From the Trimmers, to the blowers, Saws, Demo saws, hedge trimmers...all are extended life engines, and even after 300 hours of use, (with proper care) are still going to be within Emissions compliance, meaning they are still going to be efficient.

In other words, Echo doesnt make a disposable product. They dont make a peice of equipment that has a shoddy engine, or a so so design, to bring the price down to home-owner levels.

Echo doesnt make different quality Tiers of equipment, it's all professional grade.

I never stated that Echo was junk or anything like that. I was merely using them as a example the show the EPA regulation catagories.

One thing I like about all Stihls and Huskys is they have an inertia chain brake. Last I checked Homelite and McCulloch still have the old style hand activated chain brakes. Given the lack of training most of the buyers of these chainsaws have that just seems wrong to me.
Dok

Latest posts

Back