Anybody gonna buy a new Husqvarna Friday/Saturday?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope no dealer status just work closely with a couple local places. Each dealer has the option to participate and I think depending on how much inventory they move determines how many 20% off deals they can provide.

Only in stock was what Pat says. She was calling about getting the 550 express shipped from Indy for me.

Im curious to see what happens when i go to order my 580bts this friday. The guy on the phone says he will let me order it at the black friday pricing, BUTTT we all know how that goes lolol. Keeping my fingers crossed. If I cant get the blower, im leaving with some sort of Husqvarna chainsaw or weed wacker!!!

I called at 9 am and it is supposed to be ready by noon they are open until 5pm.

Later,
Saw made in Sweden, battery made in Poland, and charger made in PRC.

The dealer has to take 10% off regular price as they only get reimbursed 10% of the total 20%. The notice they got was very short and while they could choose to not participate the stuff to do it was mailed. At least best as I can relay.

Latest posts

Back