Anybody miss winter yet...?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday morning was 48 degrees. It made it to 92 by late afternoon. No AC needed as I had the windows open all night which brought the house temp down to 59 around 6am. I closed all windows and pulled the blinds on the sunny side of the house. Come dinner, it was only 72 inside.

63e8cb2b3a9fbe6e07081af40e046ef9.jpg

This is waaaaaaay to hot for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready for winter but have a lot left to do before fall and cool weather comes back. I'm in the process of building a house. (Should be moving in next month) ready for winter to come so I can fire up the new OWB and try out the Infloor heat in the basement and attached garage to see if it was worth the investment and all the hype that everyone talks about how good it is.

Soooo yes. Bring on the cold weather!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you don't mind me asking how much you have invested into the wirsbro setup? I am also building a new shack. 2800 sq ft roughly

so ready for winter! Firewood work is so much more enjoyable when I don't loose a pound an hour from sweating in the summer heat lol. And well this summer all the heat has brought us is devastation so bring on the cold temps!

Thanks I'm thankful to live here, south central Idaho, about 80 miles north of Boise.

I lived in Mtn Home for 4 years. Nice town and people but the desert environment wasn't for me. The dust was hell on my allergies too.

As for winter, the Temps I don't mind, but the real short days and no real sunlight (it's mostly just grey and blah) is bad enough that many people take to the bottle or suck start a shotgun.

View attachment 508768 Yup crazy weather, 38* and fresh snow on the hill today:yes: supposed to be in the 80's next week:(.

Yep, 3 days ago it ws 20 degree above norm and had been like that for almost a week, past three days and for the remainder of the 10 day about 10 degree below normal. I was tempted to light off a fire last evening.

Back