Anybody miss winter yet...?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot ifin I had air and could sit on my kister all day in the house I might learn to like summer too.
H E L L no I don't like sitting around.

:D Al

95 here yesterday and with the humidity the heat index was 108. Great weather for critters that borrow down 40 some inches where it is cooler.

:D Al

I love fall if it was autumn year round if be delighted , the problem is fall lasts about two weeks around here ! Today it's 70 for the high and windy . Perfect weather to get stuff done though a touch too warm to cut wood in

What is this heat you speak of? Had a fire going in the morning for a week or better. 40's at night, 50's during the day. Gotta love natures AC . Thanks Canuckistan!

No problem Clint , here's my furnace just a minute ago .

k_ryZmucTjMtef6E5DIZTo0pSbeiSRBa-YFdC4dZJpy_sPEAHRvZcTdkj8m0f5TriwNs8RzHRQ=w1073-h805-no

I'm also not missing winter, only a week and a bit to the shortest day of the year.

Not really cold but "cool". Just lit off fire Temps running hi 60s. Was out with Mike doing up a good size ash yesterday. Didn't even work up a good sweat.

I wouldn't mind a good blizzard July 7. Family reunion begins then and I haven't come up with a beleivable excuse yet :)

The biggest down side to living in the southern hemisphere is Christmas is way out of wack usually 100F plus temps. No roast turkey unless you want to heat your house like a sauna. Christmas is July partys are gaining poularity here.

My house was 61 F with a couple of windows open this morning. Had some scraps near the wood stove so lit them around 7AM and the house is up to about 68 F. Perfect. As soon as December comes around there will be days when snow and hail will be spitting all day and I will receive at least 30 calls asking what my price is for 1/2 cord of something. Then by the time the afternoon rolls around they call back and say could you be here by sundown. NO! Winter is nice for awhile, but spring and summer is much less stressful. I like it right now. Thanks

I believe this is the first time I had the ac on in may , and the first time I had the heat on in june . that being said . I miss winter about as much as I miss my ex . not at all .

Back