Anybody want a smoking deal on a new Drolet Tundra/Heatmax? or a stove?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenndatomu

Hey you woodchucks, quit chucking my wood!
Reaction score
I went to Menards site to check stock on a 6" chimney brush at my local store tonight...noticed they are having a major wood burner sale until the end of this week, Tundras are ~ $1246 after sale and rebate! That is at least $200 less than I have ever seen them anywhere else! Good deals on a bunch of other models too. Just a heads up for anybody shopping...

I went to Menards site to check stock on a 6" chimney brush at my local store tonight...noticed they are having a major wood burner sale until the end of this week, Tundras are ~ $1246 after sale and rebate! That is at least $200 less than I have ever seen them anywhere else! Good deals on a bunch of other models too. Just a heads up for anybody shopping...
That's a hell of a deal. I paid over $1900 for mine last winter.

Why didn't you just buy it at that price !

sure wish i could sell out and post another thread about a product i'll never make a dollar off of promoting.

That's a hell of a deal. I paid over $1900 for mine last winter.
How do you like your stove? My father in law has been talking about a wood stove/ fireplace for 2 yrs. I've made him enough wood for 2 yrs already but he don't have anything to put it in yet.

How do you like your stove? My father in law has been talking about a wood stove/ fireplace for 2 yrs. I've made him enough wood for 2 yrs already but he don't have anything to put it in yet.
I really like it, but it's not an actual stove. It's a wood furnace. Heats my place good. Keeps my house temp where I have the thermostat set. Uses hardly any wood.

It's been months since I had to start a fire from scratch I like how the tundra holds coals even after a full day of sitting idle

its been zero or slightly below at night full load of red oak at night and the back has coals 6 inches deep i love it

I bought a Tundra yesterday
morning. I was torn between it or a coal burner but I couldn't pass on the price!

i paid alot more for my caddy and its pretty much the same thing fair deal
I was telling my sister about the Tundra recently (she has my old Yukon Big Jack furnace now) she said she'd think about it and if they go on sale again to let her know. Ordered one last night...

I was telling my sister about the Tundra recently (she has my old Yukon Big Jack furnace now) she said she'd think about it and if they go on sale again to let her know. Ordered one last night...
I thought those Yukon's were good?

I thought those Yukon's were good?
Built like a tank, tons of heat, great customer service, made in USA, but pipe pluggin wood hog. That's the "Jack" line, my Yukon Husky multifuel is a lil better. But even with the Husky, if I had it to do over again I would do something different. It will be interesting to see what Yukon does with the new regs coming soon. They could have some impressive products with just a bit of tweaking...

Back