anyone around atlanta?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guff

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
atlanta georgia..formerly from massena, new york
just moved here recently to pursue a career in law enforcement...i want to learn to climb without spikes ...wanna do it right and safely, professionally.....can anyone point me to the right people?.............................thanks....guff

Absolutely! There is a recreational tree climbing school in Atlanta called Tree Climbers International that holds classes a few times a month. The classes are not specifically arborist related but give a good intro into rope climbing. Peter Jenkins is the owner and will teach more advanced classes if needed. There is another school in Fayetteville run by Abe Winters. Go to treeclimbing.com for more info. Abe's site is treeclimbingusa.com. E-mail me for more info.

Steve.

hey thanks bradley...i wrote that info down and will look into it come monday...leaving about five in the morning to spend the thanksgiving with my sister about 7 hours drive from here......and i challenge masterblaster to come up with something a lil funnier:D ....that was very monty python...ha ha...thanks guys
fugg

David

I should do by the end of the week, still working on the shipping which is proving interesting! I might still give you a call, I'll see how things go. Thanks.

Peter

Originally posted by guff
hey thanks bradley...i wrote that info down and will look into it come monday...leaving about five in the morning to spend the thanksgiving with my sister about 7 hours drive from here......and i challenge masterblaster to come up with something a lil funnier:D ....that was very monty python...ha ha...thanks guys
fugg

MB's British.......what were you expecting?;)

Latest posts

Back