Anyone ever cut in shorts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTFLMAO :laugh:

Sorry mate, shouldn't laugh but it is funny....when it doesn't happen to oneself :D
That's every bit as funny as one of the blokes that was pulling the new phone line through when we were still on the farm.
He kept asking me whether the electric fences were off, to the point I had to ask where his paranoia came from.Turns out he'd pee'd on one in the dark one night helping pull a calf.
He was still mightily traumatised and I nearly pee'd myself laughing as he told me he had an agonising woody for a day or so after.

ive only cut wood in shorts and flip flops once, i can't remember what saw i used i think it was the JD 80EV... either that or one of my 066's

How about a mankini!

attachment.php

The story with this was this guy lost a bet at work and had to wear a mankini in from the car park to the minesite locker room. There a many more photos but I won't offend your delicate sensibilities with these!
:cheers:

How about a mankini!

The story with this was this guy lost a bet at work and had to wear a mankini in from the car park to the minesite locker room. There a many more photos but I won't offend your delicate sensibilities with these!
:cheers:

Bob,

As they say, "Some things are best left to the imagination".

ole joat says, "Some things don't have any business being in the imagination".

ole joat

:censored:: Man I think I could have gone a long time without seeing THAT:cry: When we were little growing up in South Florida it was shorts only and no shoes or shirts for the most part. and the fact there were six of us kids and we didn't't always have the money for such luxury's LOL:) Things are a lot better know , but in the summer when I get home from work ,shorts and a tee for me

Wear em shorts,,,roll the dice....If it happens we wont see ya on here anymore and everyone gonna wonder where ya went....Then some family member comes on here cryin the blues how you bleed out....I wont fell sorry for you,,I'll feel bad for your wife and kids....

I know what I'm in for and I'm not trying to be a hard ass doing it. I learned to cut without chaps and I probably will never own any. I don't be-grudge a man his safety and I would never make fun of those who do wear chaps. I don't think they are the safety blanket some like to think they are. Safety starts in the head, then with experience and confidence. Yes, Sh$t does happen, but I think that I have a much better chance of getting killed in a car accident on the way to work or by the trees I am felling than by the saw itself, but yes sh$t happens. I wasn't looking for a sermon, but I expected I would get one.

Ya in the summer I always cut with shorts on with chaps over top. Its just to hot to be wearing long pants and then chaps!! I love :rockn: the shorts in the summer!:rock::rock:

I cut with shorts all summer my husky kept fill my boots up with wood chips tho

Back