Anyone ever run one of these?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
[video=youtube;8lbQI9NXeak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lbQI9NXeak[/video]

Is that what you are thinking about getting now, NCTree? Zero dribble out of the discharge chute. Looks nice and the weight is attractive at 1100 lbs. less than my 12" drum chipper. But no, I haven't run one.

Is that what you are thinking about getting now, NCTree? Zero dribble out of the discharge chute. Looks nice and the weight is attractive at 1100 lbs. less than my 12" drum chipper. But no, I haven't run one.

Looks pretty smooth. I bet you could make short work of a lot of cleanup with that. Never used that model or brand, mostly smaller Bandits, but that would be nice when I retire from the A.F. and maybe start doing landscaping and tree removal full time.

I missed where it said about the 1100 pounds. How much does it cost? very nice machine!!

We have been down the carlton road, and it wasn't good. I would go bandit or morbark.

Latest posts

Back