Anyone have a pull starter for this old girl homelite vi 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging from his location he may be very limited in finding another saw like it for parts
I ship in from Greece Poland and UK all the time and while not cheap if you consider the cost of parts within the UK it is likely not as bad as what you would think with conversion to Eur, LBS. Last item an 090 with bar was about $150 CDN for a heavy saw. To Europe it's not the cost of shipping but the cost of tracking. Just sent an item to Norway $18 postage, tracking $55.
A USPS small flat rate box is $48, first class $30 but I can ship a complete saw for $130 and if he uses ebay.com the shipping is calculated up to 40% subsidy. If running a vintage saw there, I would be looking for spare coils and carbs and / or sell the left overs.
The seller on eBay will not ship to the UK anyway.

I have a123 that is in great condition and sporting a bow bar. I also own a XL76 that is a Terry Industrys saw, and I have four blue EZ, and two of those I just purchased about a month ago and were so dirty you couldn't even tell that they were blue! But after cleaning them up real nice they both look brand new and one of them is number 0002 off the assembly line! I also have three red side EZ, and six of the white side ones. Homelites with the crome around the pullstarter are considered commercial grade saws where as the saws with no crome piece such as two XL-101 i own and my XL76 does not have any crome on the side cover either. And I agree with the guy who said check out Leons chainsawpartsandrepairvideos as he is the Homelite guru! Very knowledgeable about Homelite chainsaws. We both live in Oregon, me in Portland and he is on the southern end of Oregon in the Medford area i do believe.

yes a complete parts saw would be the way to go but as you say, postage is mad now, and also everytime without fail i buy something from america i get hit for import taxes and additional royal mail charges, they are bandits

Latest posts

Back