Anyone hear from indian springs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PM'ed him about 2 weeks ago, have not had a reply. Maybe I will call him today. Very nice guy but he works too hard.

Simon is the only one I know who has his phone number and address. Some of the southwest Mo boys are close, but have never met up with him. He has also never come to one of our GTGs?

I do hope he is OK.

1/27/12 he sent me a pm that the following Mon. he'd send his old log splitter pump which I was to try and buy and I haven't heard back or got the pump. I think I sent 2 msg's since w/ no reply. I hadn't been in the regular forum much other then trading post and hadn't realized he hasn't posted all this time until recently. Must not be very good with him, hope he is still kicking.

Weird that you bumped this. . . I was going to do it yesterday.

Hope he's okay! :msp_sad:

There's got to be a member close enough to him, to maybe pop-in even.

I emailed him through his company website a few hours ago...crickets chirping. I will certainly forward what I learn...honestly, I don't have a good feeling about his absence from AS.

Guys, don't start calling...give someone a couple of days to respond through the email I sent. If things aren't good, then I know we will join together and help in any way possible. I worry if they start getting a bunch of unsolicited ph calls from people purporting to be "friends.", that they may be reluctant to be forthcoming. I was very careful in the way I worded my email and I think it will get a response from whomever reads it.

Guys, don't start calling...give someone a couple of days to respond through the email I sent. If things aren't good, then I know we will join together and help in any way possible. I worry if they start getting a bunch of unsolicited ph calls from people purporting to be "friends.", that they may be reluctant to be forthcoming. I was very careful in the way I worded my email and I think it will get a response from whomever reads it.

Best idea yet. No point in creating any more turmoil for the family.

Neosho, Newton County Missouri. Lives east of Neosho about 6 miles out of town. I will follow up and see if I can find out whats up.

Jerry

Back