Poulan PR4218 need clutch spring part number?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Trying to find just the clutch spring part number for these Poulan chainsaws?????

I have some Poulan PR4218, P3816, P4018 chainsaws and the clutch springs are bad. Weak probably mainly due to heat from the brake being used.

All 3 use the same clutch assembly 530057907

Anyone know if just the spring is available w/o having to replace the complete assembly?????

Thought maybe someone might know about a clutch spring. I seen during searches that some springs are listed for some saws as separate and with a Husquvarna, API, part number.

I did find a separate spur sprocket (clutch drum) bearing replacement that was not listed in regulaor parts list and the bearings are dirt cheap.

I had already used all my good donor Craftsman/Poulan clutches and sprockets from my Poulan salvage saws on other saws and down to left over stuff.

Also it seems almost every time I throw any fresh greenbacks at a Poulan /Craftsman the saw gets upset and wants more money spent on itself, therefore I have to be very careful. Guy can easily get more $$'s into one of them than they are worth and ends up married to them. ;) :(

Back