Poulan PR4218 need clutch spring part number?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Trying to find just the clutch spring part number for these Poulan chainsaws?????

I have some Poulan PR4218, P3816, P4018 chainsaws and the clutch springs are bad. Weak probably mainly due to heat from the brake being used.

All 3 use the same clutch assembly 530057907

Anyone know if just the spring is available w/o having to replace the complete assembly?????

Thought maybe someone might know about a clutch spring. I seen during searches that some springs are listed for some saws as separate and with a Husquvarna, API, part number.

I did find a separate spur sprocket (clutch drum) bearing replacement that was not listed in regulaor parts list and the bearings are dirt cheap.

I had already used all my good donor Craftsman/Poulan clutches and sprockets from my Poulan salvage saws on other saws and down to left over stuff.

Also it seems almost every time I throw any fresh greenbacks at a Poulan /Craftsman the saw gets upset and wants more money spent on itself, therefore I have to be very careful. Guy can easily get more $$'s into one of them than they are worth and ends up married to them. ;) :(

Back