Anyone hear from indian springs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly an answered prayer that your ok and recovering. Great to have you back. :msp_thumbsup:

Brad you sure hit the nail on the head, biggest lie in the whole process is that it won't hurt when we take it out.

Yep, I had one for a day and that was long enough, not to mention the feeling of it coming out!!

...almost hallucinated I wanted to go buy a new Husky.lol

No halucination there, just the improved blood flow finally getting the cobwebs out of your head!!

I've had morphine a couple of times (one time for about a week) and it gives you the wildest dreams, different than a regular dream. You wake up and it takes you 10 minutes to realize it was just a dream.

Doug, I'm very glad to hear your still on this side of the dirt. GOD bless and keep you as you recover.

good to hear you are overcoming. those caths really suck. getting it out was SOOOO much better than getting it in. i think my nurses last name was "ratchet (sp)" and i think she enjoyed herself way too much. i think my toes literally curled when she was pushing. anywho, glad you're getting better. had been wondering. jerry

Cant comment on the cath experience yet! That is certainly O.K. with me. Glad to hear from you again,Indian Springs. Always enjoyed hearing from you and your comments on saws. When someone spends as much time with saws as it sounds like you do, then I am inclined to pay attention to that kind of experience. Just Saying.

Hope you recover quickly!

Ron

Latest posts

Back