Anyone know where I can get Poulan parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the wierdest thing I have heard, about Oregon not making a bar for that. It's a A041 mount that fits a gazillion saws, Poulan, Echo, Husky, the list goes on.

Must have been a misunderstanding somewhere.

yep the oregon mount for the 2450 is A041 mount 3/8" .050 91VG chain or 91VX which is the high kickback chain but the 91VG is low kickback

160SDEA041 is the 16 " bar 180SDEA041 is the 18" bar i think i have one of them the 16" my price is $ 19.50 each like you said they fit alot of saws different brands

I am sorry if I offended some folks on here by mentioning Sears or Ebay. They were just a couple of options that came to mind off top of my head. Guess i`ll just keep my mouth shut from now on..:confused: But it does seem odd that if Buddhakat and Lawnmowertech37 know of each other and have talked to each other, He would allready know where to get parts for a Poulan..Geeeez, Was just tryin to help!

Gregg
No worries here mate. No offense taken at all.

I would have called Lawnmowertech but I couldn't remember the name of his company. He's someone I've talked to a few times about CS-Cart. I didn't know he was who he was or that he is a Poulan dealer till last night. We've actually only talked about web hosting and shopping carts.

Either way, I appreciate that you took the time to reply. Were all friends here, (except for Goblin, who is an America hating communist. :censored:).

LOL, To Buddhakat and Lawnmowertech37. No hard feelings here either, I can get along with most anybody:) But, in the future, I will try to steer folks with the need for Poulan parts or whatever, your way Calvin. Certainly no disrespect for a site sponser here ment.

Gregg, Lover of the old green saws!

Latest posts

Back