Are you still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mapcinq

Mapcinq

ArboristSite Member
Been up at my cabin the last 3 weekends, had to burn every night. Last Friday it went down to -1 C. Hopefully wont have to this weekend, supposed to stay aroun 8 C during the night.

Ronaldo

Ronaldo

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I think I am done. Had several weeks now of 70's and even a couple of days in the 80's, so it should only get warmer from here. Probably get hot now and then lots of humidity to go along with it, and then i will have that to complain about.
Honestly, though, I can deal with the cooler stuff better than lots of heat. I look forward to the burning seasons.

J1m

ArboristSite Operative
I wish I didn't let the OWB go out - last night it was 61* inside and 41* outside...Had to burn some oil to take the chill off. Ugh.

Dalmatian90

Dalmatian90

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks like I'll be lighting a quick fire or two...49º right now, and a low of 44º tonight. Which is good, got the stove loaded with cardboard and wood scraps I've been waiting to burn :D

It's usually around 6/1 when I have my last fire, but like this year there's often ten days, two weeks between fires. Don't think I've burned in three weeks.

Latest posts