as approved kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wood junky

wood junky

ArboristSite Operative
Here it is after a few days in the woods- the 7900 is my go to and the 361 feels tired.

here is a pic sorry for the quality

thanks for all of the advice

kevin

stihlaficionado
The 361 feels "tired" 'cause you have that axe leaning up on the bar:( ...and of course, the HP disadvantage. I saw several of the dolmar's during hurricane
Ivan and always wondered what they were. Problem around here is no dealers/no service. One dealer in Marshall, IL. that was charging TOP prices.
Same with the j-reds...no dealers/no service.

mark

cityboy

cityboy

ArboristSite Operative
Here it is after a few days in the woods- the 7900 is my go to and the 361 feels tired.

here is a pic sorry for the quality

thanks for all of the advice

kevin

Hmmm, so it is possible to take a picture of a Dolmar saw and cut logs in the bed of a pickup without showing your house in the background, I was wondering about that.

wood junky

wood junky

ArboristSite Operative
the day was saved by the stihl

on the fourth day in the woods:
I am mid cut with the dolmar 30 inch oak and I hear that tell tale sound that says my chain is shot--- oh yea I see sparks too. in the middle of this tree was a rock 3"x3" and I hit it square on. So I had to finish up with the 361. She went to work after I had said such horrible things and relegated her to the truck.

Both are great saws!!.

i can get a pic of the house in with the saws and truck if there is some sort of AS requirment.

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
i can get a pic of the house in with the saws and truck if there is some sort of AS requirment.

He is ribbing "Mr. super funky zillionaire I don't buy bar oil but squeezed five pennies out of a nickle". A card he is(MSH), you will see another crazy topic started by this man who has cursed the whole group of bar oil angles.:angel: :chainsaw:

wood junky

wood junky

ArboristSite Operative
He is ribbing "Mr. super funky zillionaire I don't buy bar oil but squeezed five pennies out of a nickle". A card he is(MSH), you will see another crazy topic started by this man who has cursed the whole group of bar oil angles.:angel: :chainsaw:

I figured as much- i will say that is a great looking house-I figured i was going to take crap for having a newish 361 and 7900 in the same shot. Forget the milion dollar house.

I'll take all my toys and put them in the front lawn for a photo op???

k

Latest posts