Avalancher vs. Woodbooga

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now son, dont do as I did, stealing poplar and pine trees for firewood.If you are gonna steal somfin, go for the good stuff.Grab the oak!

You still biting at my ankles, there?

The whole thing is starting to stink. Might I suggest the product below to remedy what ails ya. If you need additional guidance, there are instructional images in yellow ovals on the bottom of the package. :laugh:

aoyagi-my-cleaner.jpg

Just keeping up with the spirit of the post!Dont tell me you are getting tired already!By the way, what are you doing with that cleaning kit?I thought you use a garden hose?

Last edited:
LOL! Does your wife know you're visiting those chubby-chaser fetish web sites?

You're a good guy and won't hold that against ya. I'll just file your preferences under 'different strokes for different folks.' Be as literal minded as you want to be. :laugh:

OMFG!
How could you dial in on that rose with all of that other stuff for distraction.:jawdrop:

By the way, what are you doing with that cleaning kit?I thought you use a garden hose?

I just swiped it from your post in the "What's in your toolbox?" thread a while back.

I remember that same day someone started a thread titled, "What's your favorite restaurant?" wherein you posted this pic:

angusfail.jpg

Originally posted by avalancher
Man, it's all I can do to keep from thinking about wrapping my mouth around one of those!:drool::drool:

Hmm,I remember that.Your post followed right behind mine..I was talking about the burgers in that joint,but you seemed to have something else in mind.

Av, fess up.Whats the address to that place? I knew I was missing out on something in this life.
angusfail.jpg

Hmm,I remember that.Your post followed right behind mine..I was talking about the burgers in that joint,but you seemed to have something else in mind.

Well you were waxing awfully poetic. All that talk of how you were all a twitter at the thought of that succulent meat sandwiched between a pair of buns.

As I recall, you'd just come from some such place called the Sausage Factory. Some kind of 'gentleman's club' as you called it. You were absolutely beaming about the marquee act and even shared a pic with us.

fail8.jpg

I remember your going on about how taken you were with their likeness to the Oak Ridge Boys and how you got the man-quivalent of a hot flash just thinkin' about 'em.

:biggrinbounce2:

Well you were waxing awfully poetic. All that talk of how you were all a twitter at the thought of that succulent meat sandwiched between a pair of buns.

As I recall, you'd just come from some such place called the Sausage Factory. Some kind of 'gentleman's club' as you called it. You were absolutely beaming about the marquee act and even shared a pic with us.

fail8.jpg

I remember your going on about how taken you were with their likeness to the Oak Ridge Boys and how you got the man-quivalent of a hot flash just thinkin' about 'em.

:biggrinbounce2:
Well,I hate to let the cat out of the bag, but I guess I have to defend my honor.
I was on an errand sent by your wife.She shot me a quick email, she was planning your next birthday, and wanted some "entertainment".She was a little bashful about going into such a place, and asked me to check it out for her.took the pic and sent it off to her.I dont normally go into such places, but shoot, cant let a fellow AS member down on his birthday, right?
When the event comes along,try and keep a "suprised" look on your face, your other half really wanted to "make your day" for ya.
you might want to stock up on body oil, or maybe you got an extra jug of bar oil handy?
By the way, the dudes with long hair really thought the pic of you was really cute.

This showed up at my house by mistake, I will send it off for ya in the morning.Happy birthday!

Last edited:
Well,I hate to let the cat out of the bag, but I guess I have to defend my honor.
I was on an errand sent by your wife.She shot me a quick email, she was planning your next birthday, and wanted some "entertainment".She was a little bashful...
You apparently have never had any contact with my wife. She's not bashful about a thing. :cheers:

I dont normally go into such places, but shoot, cant let a fellow AS member down on his birthday, right?
You must be thinking of that other forum you post at, saussage24-7.com under the username justcurious. You really need to keep your subscriptions straight before you go crossing your signals again.

By the way, the dudes with long hair really thought the pic of you was really cute.
He was looking at your avatar.

This showed up at my house by mistake, I will send it off for ya in the morning.Happy birthday!

LOL! It doesn't even have a stamp or a postmark. Nice try, avalancher (if that's in fact your real name *ahem * Billy).

I've already established that I'm not interested. Yet you persist in your flirtations.

No means no.:biggrinbounce2:

You apparently have never had any contact with my wife. She's not bashful about a thing. :cheers:

You must be thinking of that other forum you post at, saussage24-7.com under the username justcurious. You really need to keep your subscriptions straight before you go crossing your signals again.

He was looking at your avatar.

LOL! It doesn't even have a stamp or a postmark. Nice try, avalancher (if that's in fact your real name *ahem * Billy).

I've already established that I'm not interested. Yet you persist in your flirtations.

No means no.:biggrinbounce2:

No postmark?What, are you blind as well?You know what they say causes blindness, dont you?And hairy palms as well?Must be tough finding gloves,eh?

No postmark?What, are you blind as well?You know what they say causes blindness, dont you?And hairy palms as well?Must be tough finding gloves,eh?

Nope no postmark present to cancel a stamp - which isn't even there. That there is called a bar code, not legal tender to the USPS.

That letter must still be sitting in your outbox, pending your next trip to the post office. As stated earlier, 'no means no.' Save yourself the expense of a stamp. (I may not be interested, but I'm still lookin' out for ya! :cheers: )

As for your comment, I can simply file that under "Hell hath no fury..." :)

Nope no postmark present to cancel a stamp - which isn't even there. That there is called a bar code, not legal tender to the USPS.

That letter must still be sitting in your outbox, pending your next trip to the post office. As stated earlier, 'no means no.' Save yourself the expense of a stamp. (I may not be interested, but I'm still lookin' out for ya! :cheers: )

As for your comment, I can simply file that under "Hell hath no fury..." :)

Sorry man, you need to drop what ever you are doing, and pay attention.Guess that pic of your old girlfriend has clouded your vision, and perhaps muddied the waters even more upstairs.I see a postmark plain as day.
On second thought,just keep doing what ever it is that you are doing, at least it will keep you busy and oughta our hair.we are trying very hard to discuss firewood and related topics.:cheers:

Back