Avoid Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlouder

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I can't figure out why anyone in who sane enough to run a chainsaw would purchase a small Stihl when the little Poulans they sell at Walmart cut better and last longer than a Stihl.

Edit: Please do not take this thread seriously. I am updating this after 4 pages so prospective buyers would know that, with my limited knowledge, I wouldn't consider a wallyworld saw. I apologize for cluttering a very informative forum and to those who contribute their vast knowledge.

Last edited:
I can't figure out why anyone in who sane enough to run a chainsaw would purchase a small Stihl when the little Poulans they sell at Walmart cut better and last longer than a Stihl.

Hell buddy what you can't figure out is nothing compared to what I can't figure out. I can't figure out where all these idiot posts are coming from lately. Seems to be a trend starting around here with bogus posters like yourself.

Hell buddy what you can't figure out is nothing compared to what I can't figure out. I can't figure out where all these idiot posts are coming from lately. Seems to be a trend starting around here with bogus posters like yourself.

Well said! :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Uh, ##### it, this ain't worth the time again.
"Go ahead an open your mouth and prove your intelligence!"

From the mouth of the Messiah no less. Well, if you say so, I guess I will just use a handsaw for the little stuff.

Sam

Somebody needs to shut these kinds of threads down before these folks waste too much more of our time.

There ya go man, crank her up!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8342688

"The Poulan Pro PPB4218 Gas Chainsaw features a chain brake which stops the moving saw chain, and an automatic chain oiler which helps to extend the life of the saw chain and guide bar. The Super Clean Air Filter System, helps extend the life of the air filter."

My husky doesnt have a "Super Clean Air Filter System." I got jipped.

Last edited:
If you need to coordinate the color scheme of your saw with your orange panties, buy a Stihl. If you need to do some actual work, get a Poulan.

OH, sorry,

I'm a little slow. I just fiured out, you are the moron that is mad at Bailey's for sending you a catalog.

My opinion,

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back