Awwwww crap.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really gave it much thought. Would it be a person who posts nonsensical stuff in several different threads in the mistaken belief that he's witty, entertaining, and that anybody really cares?

What's your idea of a post whore?

Well I see that all over this forum just as you describe. Dano has done nothing that some other members haven't. Being light hearted and making a post about something silly shouldn't get someone such grief.

EDIT. OK maybe a little grief:msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
That's what you get for thinking. By all apparent indications, you should do as little as possible. :msp_wink:

Oh crap.....I think I just stood up for a moderator. :redface:

THANKS fer Calling me self a retard uhhhhhhhhhh :dizzy::dizzy:

P.S : some , like my self are a LOOOOOOOOOONG ways away from retirement or " retardment"

Last edited:
You guys were counting this thread dead now just stand back and admire the longEVITY.

Maybe not, but dealing with people like this is!

Yup i agree when i first joined this place there were some azz holes here that pissed me off to no end....
Hell though theres always Saw *****... Just sayin even though i cant...

Damn I'm having such a hard time deciding which to watch....full throttle saloon or this thread!!!

I can't stand the suspense, is Tanya going to show or is thread going to get locked? I'm on the edge of my seat.

Last edited:
WOW... To steal a line- "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives."

I'm retired and you didn't answer my question.

What defines a post whore?

attachment.php

I almost see a post in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back