Awwwww crap.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanya is on the property. Tanya is on the property.

Bottom line.......I'm not a saw expert, nor have I ever claimed to be one. I don't have CAD and I'm not a saw enthusiast, but I do have an interest in them.

Having said the above, I can't bring a whole lot of in-depth saw talk to this forum. I can't rattle off numbers in regards to parts, clearances, or percentages. I don't have all the model numbers of all the different brands memorized. I don't have dreams that have saws in them. I don't keep up with what's coming out each and every year. I don't have a clue as to what is the best saw ever made. I can't tell you the heaviest one or the lightest one.

But, I do like to learn and ask questions from time to time, no matter how basic they might be to some of you. Occasionally, I'll get off topic and bring up something that may be not be saw related.

What I've not done is call anyone a name, or portray them in a negative light. But, it sure seems like some of you don't have a problem with that. I know the ones who do, and my memory is a long one. I'll respond accordingly when necessary.

In a nutshell, that's about it. I'm sure some of you will find plenty to criticize in regards to this post. Oh well......do what you feel you need to do.

because nobody here is waiting to close a thread cause of the joking around. I did the 10,9,8 thing while ago trying to ease the tension and it did kinda. That's when the joking started instead of the arguing. Now i could be lookin at it wrong but i am only human..in some eyes.:laugh:

Alright i get ya, good point...

BTW: Love the sig vid Lol

because nobody here is waiting to close a thread cause of the joking around. I did the 10,9,8 thing while ago trying to ease the tension and it did kinda. That's when the joking started instead of the arguing. Now i could be lookin at it wrong but i am only human..in some eyes.:laugh:

tell that to Brad

haha

Bottom line.......I'm not a saw expert, nor have I ever claimed to be one. I don't have CAD and I'm not a saw enthusiast, but I do have an interest in them.

Having said the above, I can't bring a whole lot of in-depth saw talk to this forum. I can't rattle off numbers in regards to parts, clearances, or percentages. I don't have all the model numbers of all the different brands memorized. I don't have dreams that have saws in them. I don't keep up with what's coming out each and every year. I don't have a clue as to what is the best saw ever made. I can't tell you the heaviest one or the lightest one.

But, I do like to learn and ask questions from time to time, no matter how basic they might be to some of you. Occasionally, I'll get off topic and bring up something that may be not be saw related.

What I've not done is call anyone a name, or portray them in a negative light. But, it sure seems like some of you don't have a problem with that. I know the ones who do, and my memory is a long one. I'll respond accordingly when necessary.

In a nutshell, that's about it. I'm sure some of you will find plenty to criticize in regards to this post. Oh well......do what you feel you need to do.
No critizism here, Most of us here are not saw experts and rely on the ones here that are. Your first three paragraghs describe a whole lot of members here including me.

Tanya is on the property. Tanya is on the property.

We're getting into the championship rounds.

tonyadown.jpg

Got me in a nutshell
Bottom line
I just like to cut wood...

Some people can't see humor in anything these days.

I bet Gologit is sitting behind his computer just waiting for that last Poke in the ribs to shut us all down...

participation, moderation, and objectivity, must be a tough tight line too walk. I commend all you Moderators for being able to do that.

Last edited:
what happened to page ten of this thread? I have clicked on that page 20 times and it keeps taking me back to page 9 or forward to page 11. Did page 10 get stricken from the record?:laugh:

This thread is headed for a peaceful resolution. Brad deleted a bunch of his posts and Dano has made his view known in a gentelmanly way...mostly.

Don't YOU stir things up again. Period.

Ahh. That must be what happened to page 10 :msp_tongue::hmm3grin2orange: ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back