Axe Men is back I got a question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now know for sure that they're not real loggers. They had a throw-line, it was neatly coiled in a bag, and they obviously knew how to use it. Like maybe they'd had a lot of practice? I'm thinking arborists, not loggers.

LOL,, I am not a logger, I am pretty good with with a throw line or big shot,,I am an arborist,
Jeff

Okay, here's a concept reality show that you might consider: Naked Loggers. Participants get dropped off on a remote Aleutian island with just a fueled chainsaw. :cold: You got to hike in three miles pulling a 3/4" choker, top a spar tree, build a one room log cabin and an outhouse, cut firewood for a continuous fire, skin a Kodiak (extra daily points if you wear it), after 20 days hike out 5 miles and built a log raft to pole/paddle back to a waiting crab boat. Oh, I forgot, you also have to secure all your permits 20 minutes before embarking. Ron

I'm in but I'll need more fuel...and bar oil... and cookies, can't survive without cookies, no cookies would be just cruel.
:muscle:

Raft Hel I'm building a log boom, and that crab boat better be a tug...

rwoods, Northy, having that image burned into my mind is bad enough. Please don't do anything rash and even give the slightest possibility of having it burned into my retinas as well.

Owl
Yup. This might be something we don't want to know too much about.

Okay, here's a concept reality show that you might consider: Naked Loggers. Participants get dropped off on a remote Aleutian island with just a fueled chainsaw. :cold: You got to hike in three miles pulling a 3/4" choker, top a spar tree, build a one room log cabin and an outhouse, cut firewood for a continuous fire, skin a Kodiak (extra daily points if you wear it), after 20 days hike out 5 miles and built a log raft to pole/paddle back to a waiting crab boat. Oh, I forgot, you also have to secure all your permits 20 minutes before embarking. Ron
Yer gonna' have a little issue with that one..>LOL... There aren't any trees on the Aleutian Islands....and the brown bears end when the islands start. Other than that, have fun ;)

Yer gonna' have a little issue with that one..>LOL... There aren't any trees on the Aleutian Islands....and the brown bears end when the islands start. Other than that, have fun ;)

AKDoug, shh you are going to scare off my backers. Your definition of "reality" might be a bit more accurate than that used in show biz. Ron

The other problem is the only people willing to do the show are closer kin to sasquatch than someone you'd take pleasure looking at nekkid.

The other problem is the only people willing to do the show are closer kin to sasquatch than someone you'd take pleasure looking at nekkid.
that is probably true to a point ! the young gal on the dreadnaughts, is a real looker other than that she could be a hot fire brick with an attitude!!!!! not saying that I wouldn't mind going for a midnight swim with her either way!! lol

Back