Back in commision!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihltheOne

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am back at it after knee surgery 3 weeks ago!! I cut about 2.5 cords of logs on Sat!! My therapy with Dr Wood is a bunch better than the "other Dr". Sure felt good to be back at it!!

:cheers::clap::clap::clap:

Good show!!

Best thing to do is just get back in the saddle, in regards to just about all things.

Don't over do it and rip somethin' back apart though.;)

Interesting thought just hit me.

If somehow we could introduce splitting and stacking as medically theraputive, there could be some $$$ to be made.:hmm3grin2orange:

Daytime TV sucks don't it.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I am back at it after knee surgery 3 weeks ago!! I cut about 2.5 cords of logs on Sat!! My therapy with Dr Wood is a bunch better than the "other Dr". Sure felt good to be back at it!!

Not to be nosy, but what kind of surgery did you have?...my wife may be looking at a knee replacement, has a Baker's cyst on left knee, had a couple of cort. shots, can't remove for fear of nerve damage.

Glad to hear it !

Just in time for Spring (whoops, forgot you guys are getting clobbered with another big spring snow storm) :hmm3grin2orange:

Now don't get any ideas about sending it east !!

And where are the pics? BTW you must be a younger feller. I had a knee op back mid dec and still doing exercises/rehabbing-looking forward to some spring milling. Glad you're ok just go easy and take care of the leg bro! :cheers:

I actually had a meniscal tear, doc said it looked like a dog chewed it. Also a torn acl, he did not repair it, cuz it does not really bother me,and the fact that I am over 40, he just took his little grinder and cleaned it all up as best as he could. I had a cyst on the side of my meniscus as well. I went in at 7 am, had the surgury, and I was at the taco joint at 11:30 for lunch!! I sat on my backside for sat and sun, went to breakfast mon am, messed around for a while, came home, where my shop is, and worked for a couple hours. By wed after therapy, I worked 7 hours and thurs was back to full time.
I kinda feel like a dummy, waiting as long as I did, I have been limping on it for a year I would say. Maybe I just got used to it hurtin all the time so the after pain was nothing. I mean nothing, I took two pain pills, hated that and pitched them. My motivation was to get back to sawing asap!! I have a pile of logs right outside just a waiting!! I got a call to drop a giant, no, GIANT cottonwood today!! I looked at it last year, it is about 6' dbh, just a monster!!
We just missed the big storm, just barely though. We had 60 mph wind and heavy snow, did not really pile up much though. Down the road 15 miles, 14 inches and rockslides in the canyon. Half of the state of wy was closed for a couple of days. Supposed to snow tonite again.

:cheers::cheers:

Back