Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The owner only has a couple of tanks through the motor, he was very disappointed in how poor it performed... I'm hoping he will like it better now... It has just a standard woods port set for making stump power. It will wear a 6 ft bar when he gets it... I have to admit I like the pipe exhaust on this one. I rolled and welded it up. So what one of his to do next... 026, 046, 372, 395 or the jonsered version of a 338? Fun fun...

The owner only has a couple of tanks through the motor, he was very disappointed in how poor it performed... I'm hoping he will like it better now... It has just a standard woods port set for making stump power. It will wear a 6 ft bar when he gets it... I have to admit I like the pipe exhaust on this one. I rolled and welded it up. So what one of his to do next... 026, 046, 372, 395 or the jonsered version of a 338? Fun fun...
I like how you tucked the exhaust away looks like a sleeper at kwik glance. Yeah i wasnt impressed with the stock 880 either. It has the torque but its slow stock for a 120cc. I could alot of hidden potential in one cuase there is no replacement for displacement

whats going on with the melted handle and hood
That was the way I got the saw. The muffler had the top corner on the cover by the exhaust burnt out.
I had a guy at work weld it up and gutted the inside.
There not much room on the factory exhaust side for a pipe, so out the front of the cover she went. I did away with the exhaust hood and had it welded closed.

Bob cat t190 replace head gasket kit to find out the head is pitted from running to much on a bad gasket. We bought it this way 20150321_160747.jpg20150321_071015.jpg

I stole that idea from Ed Heard, that motor does barks good now and has plenty of grunt (or I can add if needed via a NOS system). But it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the owner thinks..... but he already has over 10 motors I've done.

I stole that idea from Ed Heard, that motor does barks good now and has plenty of grunt (or I can add if needed via a NOS system). But it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the owner thinks..... but he already has over 10 motors I've done.
Id run it by him about a turbo. Dont need to refill a turbo

Back