Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
="Jacob J., post: 5331134, member: 1014"If they came with quad transfers that would be even sweeter.

Jacob I have learned so much from your accurate posts. Thank you. Quad transfers part of the design Randy?

I haven't had to much time to mess with saws due to building our house. I did have some time today to get some saws ready for the Pa gtg
IMG-20150425-00902.jpg

Finished this roach up last nite, I'm pretty sure sawmikaze wants to buy it from me hahaha...gonna run it tomorrow...new bearings seals piston yadda yadda
View attachment 421015

Then started putting this ol 066 bubble top together...while enjoying one of pa dans favorite beverages...new piston in a cleaned up Mahle cylinder
View attachment 421016
Got the handle on and ready to pressure and vac test...which I did this morning at work
View attachment 421017

Put the clutch and flywheel on tonight then realized my dumbass left the carb kit, fuel line and fuel filter on the counter at work...wanted to run this tomorrow too but I guess it'll have to wait till next weekend. I opened the muffler hole and stared at that baffle for a while...I'm just too stupid and can't finger out how you guys get em out...so I left it. :(
View attachment 421018
View attachment 421019
image.jpg Before
image.jpg After

1277488198359.jpg
Looks like the jugs on your bench take care of themselves

I know there are many that would disagree with me but the after market parts worked flawlessly and look perfect.

Today I disassembled a Stihl MS250 and a Stihl 021 and cleaned the parts up. On the bench right now is an old Stihl 011. I decided to part that one out but haven't had time to strip it down yet.

Latest posts

Back