Baileys 372xp muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my 372s have tube types I think it is standard over here.
Take it out to 3/4" they screeeeeeeeeem:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
i junglerized my 359 non cat muff and replaced the factory outlet with the 394 outlet.

but gutting mufflers isnt for everyo

Howdy,
The muffler for the 371 / 372 is the same as the muffler for the 385 / 390 except for a 2mm plate that's welded on to the cylinder mounting surface. The aftermarket spark arrested muffler we sell comes with a separate 2mm plate so it works for either application.
Regards
Gregg

Howdy,
The muffler for the 371 / 372 is the same as the muffler for the 385 / 390 except for a 2mm plate that's welded on to the cylinder mounting surface. The aftermarket spark arrested muffler we sell comes with a separate 2mm plate so it works for either application.
Regards
Gregg
Your muffler is same as one I have now, just trying to find one with the tube. I know Husky makes one, their site show the 390xp with the non EPA muffler. I can easily add a spark arrester screen to it.

Howdy,
I would say your best route is to order aftermarket 372 tube type from e-bay and make your own 2mm spacer gasket. The tube types that we shipped out were shipped to us by mistake, our warehouse didn't catch it, so we moved them along. We are only going to sell the spark arrested type.
Regards
Gregg

Latest posts

Back