Baileys aftermarket handlebar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are not as strong or as expensive as the factory. I see it as a precentage affair. I will use used first.

Fred

I heard they're "Made in Taiwan" models. I've never used one, but I'm pretty sure they aren't USA Handlebars anymore. Greg would know. Maybe he'll see this, or you could post a question asking for more info up in the Bailey's forum. Greg won't steer ya wrong or try to sell you anything you don't need.

Jeff

Those handle are from Taiwan. They're not as good as the OEM handles but, they're not as much money either. We sell about 800 a year. I think for the amount of money you spend compared to what you get, it's a good deal.

They are decnt, as stated above not so expensive. I took the factory full wrap i got from jeff, and swapped it with the baiely full wrap I had on my 044. The factory one is a world of differene over the other in my opinion. Comfort grip, size, looks. My bailey wrap I would have to pull chainbrake back extra hard to unlock. Thanks again jeff wanted one for a long time but couldnt afford saw shop price of 100 plus dollars. It is funny though you look at saw prices, and one with a full wrap option over a half wrap bar is only ten dollars more. does not make sense. But I love full wraps a neccessity for me for falling saw.

I live in AR so I know nothing about full wraps, but the bailey half wrap is good if you are good to your saw. Not so good if you are a lumberjack falling big ones all day 50 weeks a year.

Fred

Latest posts

Back