Bailey's Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only ordered from the once. Last Monday (3-8) I ordered 2 tubes for my lawnmower and 2 chains for my saws. As of Thursday I had not received an email notice of shipping so I gave them a call. The nice lady said that my order had been drop shipped from the Manufacture and should arrive soon. Later that day the package arrived but only had the tubes. I called again and ask about the chains. The nice Guy said as far as he could the chains had not been shipped but would take care of seeing that if they had not he would get them out. Friday I received an email notice of shipping with a tracking number and an estimated arrival date of 3-17. This is a little more interaction than is usually needed with other online retailers I have dealt with but if the order arrives OK on wednesday I will have no problem ordering from them again.
Cannon

Dude, why don't you go over to the Bailey's foreum and post this...I'm sure Grandedog will take care of 'ya.....Bailey's is great in my book, but UPS service bites....

i have never had a problem with the many orders i have placed with Baileys. my only complaint is that their system doesn't show stuff that is back-ordered until after your order is placed. i understand this is a software issue, but i would think that they would be a big enough company to pony-up for some real-time inventory POS software. otherwise, their CS is first-rate.

I'm not going to "kick" a sponser of AS hard, but I am going to kick them.

I'm not going to provide any details either, especially anything pertaining to my interactions with them subsequent to the purchase.

If I provided details, you might reach a different conclusion, and I'd much prefer you take my word for it.

Besides, you hardly ever get to see an "I got screwed" thread here on AS, and the OC (original complainer) is always vindicated when the details come out.

I like Baileys. I did a thread in the past praising their service. However, I think they can improve in a couple areas. One is to ship a little quicker, sometimes its 5-6 days before it leaves their dock. In the past it was never a problem, if their out of stock they should update the website. Secondly, I wish they would show more pictures of the parts they sell. I try to check if they have part in their search and I get a page that says "no pic available" and a number I have no clue what it is. I have searched for parts on there, thinking they did not have them, only to read here days later somebody bought that same part from them. Im not slamming them, they are a great company and I will not hesitate to order from them. I just feel they can improve in these areas.

I consider myself one of the toughest consumers who ever lived, second only to my wife. Baileys has always met or exceeded our expectations. I also strongly disagree with taking a complaint public before all avenues of private resolution have been traveled.

They probably don't stock Dolmar bars, and has to be drop shipped from the manufacturer. I'd guess the problem is not on Baileys end. BTW, this would be better handled in the Baileys forum, or by direct contact with Baileys. Contact Greg, aka Grande Dog. He will take care of you.

I bought stuff for all my saws from them. Was impressed with service, speed, price, etc. Once I called to order and was informed of a special I missed which actually gave me more product at less cost. I once broke one of those little bits for their chainbreakers and they sent me 2 just for mentioning it!!! I was more than impressed!

i have only ordered a few times from them. mostly bars,chains, roller tips and the like.

they seemed to ship things out pretty quick.their prices seem high on certain items. but they do give a deal every now and again.:chainsaw:

so far i am happy with bailey's service and products.:greenchainsaw:

i have to agree with the most of you,,,,,,,,,,,i have called them a few times about something,,,,,,my first order from them i got last week was perfect,,,,so far my experience with them has been top notch,,,,i have only 2 complaints,,,,,hard to find a part for a certain saw and they carry nothing hardley for my 530 like bars,,,,other then those 2 things i have no complaints at all,

Baileys Sevice

Baileys has always been excellent...they have bent over backwards for me and a couple of times they even bent over forward....hahahah...:cheers:

Diggin fool, u out there? There's some class right there. Doesn't want to provide specifics about his "problem",then vanishes.

Back