Bar Box

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fellas.

You can mill BIL's and make something useful out of them?
I think PlantBiologist needs to borrow that setup.

I guess you could say you can 'mill BILs'. The BIL that helped me make the BIL mill, is always good for ally/steel tube, sheet/plate, and for a couple of 6 packs he does exquisite ally welding and all manner of creative problem solving.

The BIL that helped me make the BIL mill, is always good for ally/steel tube, sheet/plate, and for a couple of 6 packs he does exquisite ally welding and all manner of creative problem solving.

That's good. The typical BIL mentioned around here is the sort that will take your favorite saw while you're not looking, fuel it up with straight gas, and then fix it for you by disassembling with a hammer and chisel. That's why I found the expression "BIL mill" so amusing.
The author of this probably wants to slice n dice his sister's hubby.

<trimmed>
I have bars ranging from 12 to 60' and hate just throwing them in the back of the van when I go milling even though I rarely swap bars I feel comforted by having them with me. The box has 4 x 64" worth of slots so I can hold a fair selection of bars where ever I go.

I like the idea of a sixty foot bar, but isn't it hard to fit in a sixtyfour inch box??? :confused: How many drive links? Is it for the longtitudinal mill? (slice the log from one end to the other all at the same time...)

(couldn't resist - Nice job on the box at any rate :clap: )

Gooserider

Latest posts

Back