Been a little nippy here.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slofr8

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Little science project before school a couple weeks ago.

Stay warm!!
Dan.

That is just alittle nipply:) reminds of a email I recieved a few weeks ago. It was about huge rolling waves that was uncovered in the anartic that flash frozen. Those pictures where cool looking!

I climbed Camelback

That is just alittle nipply:) reminds of a email I recieved a few weeks ago. It was about huge rolling waves that was uncovered in the anartic that flash frozen. Those pictures where cool looking!

I climbed Camelback Mtn last Monday in shorts/short sleeves....now I'm back in this hell hole it's 11F here now. I need Spring!

Maine yep sure does get cold up there.Spent most of my life in Maine. I used to work at Maine Yankee.Sometimes I still glow in the dark lol. Fell in love with a women down here. Was married for 10 yrs. She ran of with another guy.So the judge said. I can the truck, the dog, the cat.and the house. He told her she can keep new man and be on your way haven't seen her since. I used to leave the light on for her,but it finally burnt out.

Maine yep sure does get cold up there.Spent most of my life in Maine. I used to work at Maine Yankee.Sometimes I still glow in the dark lol. Fell in love with a women down here. Was married for 10 yrs. She ran of with another guy.So the judge said. I can the truck, the dog, the cat.and the house. He told her she can keep new man and be on your way haven't seen her since. I used to leave the light on for her,but it finally burnt out.

Clearly you should have used one of those mercury filled CFLs !

It's been pretty solid cold since the snap in Jan. Not -25 but still single digits with windchills well below. That and the snow we keep getting has made for a long winter with heavy wood use. Looks like I have enough too get through April though. Bit of cabin fever setting though. Works been sporatic too. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back