Been doing some firewooding. pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like money in the bank to me. Wood is good!!

You might want to consider a ply wood buffer between the firewood and the cab. I seen a rear window busted out by shifting or thrown chunks.

you suck... id give anything for those nice conditions here. too much snow even for my old ford with all four chained up and i aint about to spend a whole day clearing the snow to get at the trees only to have it blow in over night again

looks like a nice haul all the same tho :chainsaw:

Looks like money in the bank to me. Wood is good!!

You might want to consider a ply wood buffer between the firewood and the cab. I seen a rear window busted out by shifting or thrown chunks.
LOL, done been there and done that..........about three years ago. I usually don't pile it that high, but I'm just across the street from my house.

you suck... id give anything for those nice conditions here. too much snow even for my old ford with all four chained up and i aint about to spend a whole day clearing the snow to get at the trees only to have it blow in over night again

looks like a nice haul all the same tho :chainsaw:
We are very dry here, under a burn ban. we need some rain.. ground is dry and frozen. you can go pretty much anywhere with the truck.

Nice work! Is that considered red or white oak? I cut down 2 just like that last year and couldn't figure it out by looking on the net. The leaf shape description said white oak but it sure does look like red when I bucked it. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. I'm jealous.

Nice score! I have been cutting myself this week red oak and rock maple. Stupidly I forgot to take some pics to post. Did you split the large rounds in the first batch of photos? Or use the saw? Looks like some good wood!

Nice work! Is that considered red or white oak? I cut down 2 just like that last year and couldn't figure it out by looking on the net. The leaf shape description said white oak but it sure does look like red when I bucked it. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. I'm jealous.
It's all red oak, White oak bark is completely different looking.

Nice score! I have been cutting myself this week red oak and rock maple. Stupidly I forgot to take some pics to post. Did you split the large rounds in the first batch of photos? Or use the saw? Looks like some good wood!
I noodled em half and then busted them wityh the maul. the knotty ones a noodled em four ways. I will split all of it now with a hydro splitter.

Bare ground, leaves still on trees, the color of green on trees. clumps of green grass - that just ain't right! Thanks for giving us hope.

Great score!

And here I was thinking all you AS high level execs spent all your time like jetting to Brussels and Geneva to attend conferences..with your "executive assistants" in tow...n stuff.....

Latest posts

Back