Been working on this exhaust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evan, that's a pretty cool looking pipe and a lot of time put into it shows that nicely.
You can always take that first pipe built cut it in two and add some internal baffling or even a larger expansion pipe piece if you didn't like the performance.
Nice work and thanks for sharing.
Tom

Nice i may be game for that. Maybe weld some horse fence to

Maybe I missed it, but how did Exhaust #2 with the expansion chamber run?

731590-93d3e12775a5ecd41d71f1ab100c69f1.data

I 100% agree but ill say this cat images cat treats is freaking weird makes me take none of your words serious.
Guys like me are out there getting dirty in the real world while your there petting your cats
kind of sounds like you are lacking in the p*ssy dept

@Evan if you need anything else......like expansion chamber calculator or port rise calculator (for windows enviroment) let me know....
Sweet ill see if i can build one.

kind of sounds like you are lacking in the p*ssy dept
What you speak of. Im having lots if fun why do i want a batshit crazy women controlling me. Bikes jeeps n saws trying to stay away from the red heads.
Maybe I missed it, but how did Exhaust #2 with the expansion chamber run?

731590-93d3e12775a5ecd41d71f1ab100c69f1.data
Idk havent cut much.
44/6 thing hasn't even cut any wood with its muffler.

20230120_212524.jpg

Been busy riding n glueing stuff together to stay sane.

Im working ideas of real pipe in my head maybe 1"- 2" id then back down to whatever I ended up at. Would be alot of work. Weld then debur inside each pie where transition in size happens then weld next pie on finish inside then next untill full chamber is done and back to alittle smaller then header size.
Nice Craftsmanship You might want to consider schedule 10 or sch. 20 SS pipe. It looks like you are using sch 40. This just to lighten things up a bit. You can also get long radius 90 degree 45 deg and 22 1/2 deg. weld fittings to help facilitate your build.

Back