Been working on this exhaust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bikesleds look awesome ... if tippy! I've got a DR650 ... but we don't get much snow down here!

Do those things just have one ski up front? How do they behave in turns? I'm guessing you don't need to lean way out in turns, like with a conventional sled...also, do you get fouled up in turns because you unconsciously (out of habit/muscle memory) countersteer? I can see that switching back and forth from bike to bikesled turning into a real sh!tshow...

Takes me about 2 hours to switch it.
One ski up front.

Very stable yes sometimes have to counter steer.

On the mtn these machines are incredible. Video never does the steepness justice.

I like the tight enduro stuff

Wow, thanks for posting up those vids. Never saw that kind of riding before. That first slope looks steep AF. Not sure I'd want to ski down it, at least not out here in the East where it's all ice. And man, that riding through the trees is serious pucker factor. I'd be afraid of bustin my head open like a melon.

This is the mtn we were on yesterday seen from my house.

Man that's some beautiful country, thanks again for the great pics. What part of Idaho (in general) is that? Never been out that way. Someday...

Is the Nampa ID area nice? I've looked at USDA zone maps and there's a small area WSW of Boise that looks like it has a really mild climate from what i can tell. I've thought about retiring to the Mountain West, but holy cow real estate is insanely expensive out there. Looks like it costs > $1 million to get into anything that doesn't have a dirt floor.

Man that's some beautiful country, thanks again for the great pics. What part of Idaho (in general) is that? Never been out that way. Someday...

Is the Nampa ID area nice? I've looked at USDA zone maps and there's a small area WSW of Boise that looks like it has a really mild climate from what i can tell. I've thought about retiring to the Mountain West, but holy cow real estate is insanely expensive out there. Looks like it costs > $1 million to get into anything that doesn't have a dirt floor.
I think he’s further north, near Boise. Prices have dropped quite a bit in th last 6mos but still over priced. You can still find some acreage in the outskirts of the valley here that are reasonably priced.

16* this morning looking to get slightly above freezing for a high. Normal for January.

but…if you’re a lib…don’t bother 😉

Mtn home actually, mild climate whats that

Theres 2 seasons here summer then winter mostly skipping the mild months in the middle.
500k might get something with a dirt floor on 1/8 acre lot

I love it here. Will be starting a dig in emmett tomorrow

Here's the view to kuna nampa from mtn home.
20230121_135100.jpg. Maybe more south marsing.

Those are cool look good to dont look like chainsaw guys super glued them together like the junk on ebay

So the 440 hybrid thing freaking runs and even made some money tins of grunt.

But the damn thing must hate me. Crankcase gasket started leaking. Wtf ive never had that happen before.
The 372xpw gladdly took over laughing and doing a few misc jobs in the last few .

So parts again gatherd, stihl have a damn stihl in peices again on the kitchen table.

Have firewood to gather and i want to run the 440 hybrid thing its just what i prefer even though its fighting me.

Latest posts

Back